Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Obsessions--MVP's





Hey fab followers!

So...last weekend I had the most awesome time at a fab semi-local resort. Think lounging by the pool all day then going to the most posh spa for crazy relaxation..that's kinda an oxymoron isn't it--crazy relaxation! Whatev, you get it!Anyway, while getting my massage, my masseuse moves to my shoulder and asks "You have problems with this shoulder, no?" She was so right on! She asks a couple questions and finally she tells me what I've known for so long, my purse is too heavy! So of course I've heard all warnings about heavy purses but I mean seriously, I need everything in my bag! Anyway, so I've decided to abide by my masseuse's warning and get a smaller bag...this is a bittersweet moment. Bittersweet because I have been a big bag girl for so long, sweet because I've made the best new discovery...SHOULDER BAGS!

So I'm a tad late with the subject , but better late than never--right! I am so in love with this style of bag! There are so many options, which I love--hobo, duffel, messenger, clutch, flap, I mean seriously, can it get any better??

I was scrolling through the Saks website (saksfifthavenue.com) as I do when I have a free moment as I was scrolling I came across my most valuable players (MVP's)..check the merchandise below...






Gucci--Leather 1973 Mini Shoulder Bag
Gucci: Vintage Medium Boston Bag in black

Gucci: Vintage Medium Boston Bag in tan
Marc Jacobs: Fantastical Tale KC Flap Bag

MCM Mini Shoulder Clutch
This is my absolute fav! An ode to old times, I am so glad its back!


All this beauty in one place has proven to much for me! I'm signing off, but please take a moment to embrace my new love, whatever your price point, there's something for you out there!

Have fun,

Sol Addict


























No comments: