Monday, September 13, 2010



Monday Fabness


picutre courtesy BMI.com

Can I say I am totally digging this Dolce and Gabbana sequined leopard dress! I love this look, head to toe! This look combines my love of leopard and my love of all things bejewelled! The fellas at Dolce and Gabbana have not disappointed. This dress is the perfect shape, length, color, the size of the print is right on, it's just out and out perfection. Oh, and let me not forget LaLa Vasquez who is effortlessly wearing this dress! A dress like this can easily overpower the woman wearing it but LaLa holds her own and that's no small feat. 


Of course these are all my opinions, but then again, who could dislike this dress? Hear me out, it may not be something you'd wear, but do you really dislike it? Anyway, I thought I'd give you something to help you through the Monday blues, I know I have them!

Signing off,

Sol Addict

No comments: